Cleaning your kid's BouncyHop bounce house is an easy process:
1. Vacuum the bounce house with a soft brush attachment to get rid of dust, dirt, and pet hair.
2. Spray dirty spots with cleaner and scrub them with a soft brush—we recommend using soap and water or a stain remover spray.
3. Rinse and pat dry any leftover cleaner from the fabric.
4. Dry the bounce house before storing it away in a dry location out of direct sunlight for up to one year (or until you next use it).
5. Inspect the bounce house for tears in the fabric, mold or mildew growth on it, as well as funky smells that might indicate something went wrong during storage or transport!
Comments will be approved before showing up.